Stories for you

• USCNN

Secret Service says agent on Harris’ detail was removed from assignment after distressing behavior

A Secret Service agent assigned to Vice President Kamala Harris’ detail was removed from their assignment after displaying behavior that colleagues found “distressing,” the agency said.

3971 min read
    Thanks for your feedback!
  • OpinionUSA TODAY Opinion

Why was Harvey Weinstein case overturned? Sometimes the courts get things wrong.

The Harvey Weinstein decision is a huge disappointment for advocates and victims of sexual violence. But for lawyers the ruling isn't a major surprise

04 min read
  • USThe Recount

Columbia University student recounts her experience getting arrested at a pro-Palestinian encampment and suspended.

I'm a graduate student here. I TA, and many of my students are very active in the campus activism. I'm also a student worker, a member of the Student Workers of Columbia Union, and we have a federally protected right to protest in our workplace. And so I was there at the initial encampment on Wednesday, just to kind of help out with things. And I really didn't think that they were going to arrest us, because that's kind of a crazy thing to do. So we got word on Thursday morning that they were go

5831 min read
  • BusinessCNN Business

A brutal elimination round is reshaping the world’s biggest market for electric cars

A “life and death race” has begun to unfold in the world’s largest market for electric vehicles. Many players won’t reach the finish line.

1746 min read
  • CelebrityGood Morning America

Courteney Cox shares a regret from raising her teen daughter Coco

Courteney Cox is opening up about a regret she has when it comes to how she parented her only child, daughter Coco Arquette. Cox said on a recent podcast that she wishes she had been a "firmer parent" to her daughter, now 19, whom she shares with ex-husband David Arquette. "That's one of the things with age, I've learned to say no, I've learned to have boundaries," Cox told fellow actress Minnie Driver on the most recent episode of Driver's podcast, "Minnie Questions."

412 min read
  • USWFLA

‘There’s a lot of people on the waiting list’: DeSantis signs bill to give $200M boost to My Safe Florida Home program

"The program is over subscribed," Gov. DeSantis told reporters in Pinellas County. "There is a lot of demand."

3334 min read
  • CelebrityVIBE

Jeannie Mai Accuses Jeezy Of Domestic Violence, Jeezy Responds To Allegations

"This malicious attempt to tarnish my character and disrupt my family is ridiculous," the rapper said.

02 min read